Excellent price lovely colours value for moneyeka.uk.ttxxejpl
product is fine works wellalan-bede
Firstly I must say I liked the instructions which came in the box. Slightly larger print so easy to read. So many times appliance print is quite small.
I ordered this basically because of the grey colour. I needed a small, easy to use grey coloured microwave by manufacturer I trusted. This one matches my other Russel Hobbs appliances so fits in well. Some people mentioned rusting but it does tell you yo dry up any moisture, I tend to leave door open too for a short while. I do also cover the food too to stop splashes. If you are use to a handle on your microwave the push button opening might be annoying, doesn't bother me. The plate stays firmly in place as with my other Russell Hobbs microwave it kept slipping off the rollers. Seems they have redesigned the plate so thumbs up. As the instructions say this product is mainly intended for heating/reheating. The only downsize for us is my husband is colour blind, the display numbers are red so he finds it a bit hard to see what the numbers actual are. Overall pleased with our choice.
Firstly I must say I liked the instructions which came in the box. Slightly larger print so easy to read. So many times appliance print is quite small.I ordered this basically because of the grey colour. I needed a small, easy to use grey coloured microwave by manufacturer I trusted. This one matches my other Russel Hobbs appliances so fits in well. Some people mentioned rusting but it does tell you yo dry up any moisture, I tend to leave door open too for a short while. I do also cover the food too to stop splashes. If you are use to a handle on your microwave the push button opening might be annoying, doesn't bother me. The plate stays firmly in place as with my other Russell Hobbs microwave it kept slipping off the rollers. Seems they have redesigned the plate so thumbs up. As the instructions say this product is mainly intended for heating/reheating. The only downsize for us is my husband is colour blind, the display numbers are red so he finds it a bit hard to see what the numbers actual are. Overall pleased with our choice.Lee
Like how it looks like. Can’t say that is very powerful but more then enough for me.Normally from 1 to 1 and a half minute to hit up portion.Not using much defrost or other options yet.Aleksandr Riabov
More than pleased, good value for the moneymickandsue123
I am not a big fan of Microwave ovens, but with my daughter working odd hours, I had to give in. This is fine. It does it job, which in my case is simply reheating a meal I cooked earlier. I don't want it for cooking a complete meal etc... The only drawback in my mind is the mirror finish door which is a nighmare to keep clean. When it is polished it looks great,but touch the door........LindaMR
This is my second Russell Hobbs microwave and I had my older one for years so I know I will have it a long time it's very easy to use and clean so very happy xcrabman1.2012
Does everything you want from a microwave and looks goodcro_row_def6twwwpx
Now I have received my microwave I realise I have had the same model before. I like the model but the door catch broke last time. I'm hoping this won't happen again! Hence only giving it 4 stars.lizandadrian
Nice little, basic microwave but with digital timetsimon12340_0
Very quick postage and easy to use. Was a little unsure about purchasing a refurbished product but very happy and looks very good in the kitchen.emilsulliva5
all as add said taabigalekim
The Russell Hobbs microwave does everything you needLooks very goodIs neat and compact lookingI'm also very impressed with the retailer, microwave arrived the following day, a day earlyeileeblan-0
The Russell Hobbs microwave does everything you need Looks very good Is neat and compact looking I'm also very impressed with the retailer, microwave arrived the following day, a day earlyeileeblan-0
absolutely love this microwave. So easy to use and hardly needed to read the instructions to understand it. I never bother to weigh foods and programme accordingly as I set it on Defrost 2 and often change the items position. Cooks and heats perfectly. Some of the sleek brushed steel ones have buttons that are so subtle you need to be at the right angle holding a magnifying glass to see the number on the button (slight exaggeration). This is easy to see/use and because my tiles are cream it blends in perfectly.Louisedeb
After careful consideration as alot of these Amazon reviews claim their microwave almost blew up I was abit sceptical. But my microwave has been fine! The different setting for reheating/defrosting I haven't learnt so I just put everything in for varied time without adjusting the specific micropower. But works fine! Looks small but fits everything my 24L fitted.HOPE
The control panel was broken on arrival and hanging off the unit.Bali Beats
Very easy to operate and it matches in with the Russell Hobbs kettle and toaster it is a very stylist microwave and best of all great value for money/sho88ing
I have downsized my home, and this is a really good compact microwave that is very easy to use. It matches the Russell Hobbs toaster and kettle that I have also purchased, and all are excellent products and look very stylish in my kitchen. I love the warm cream colour as it suits my kitchen much better than white.margaretc2214
The Russell Hobbs RHM2064 microwave has a sleek and stylish contemporary design, boasting an attractive mirror door finish. As well as an appealing look, this appliance also includes impressive functionality, with 800 watts of microwave power providing quick and convenient cooking in your home.
The RHM2064 from Russell Hobbs is a 20 litre cavity capacity microwave, comfortably fitting a standard size of dinner plate. It comes with a removable and dishwasher safe glass turn-table for easy cleaning.
Pre-programmed auto cook menus, such as pizza (reheat), fish, and popcorn, allow you to cook all your favourite foods at the push of a button. What’s more, there’s automatic defrost settings meaning all you have to do is input the weight of the food, and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time, saving you time and effort. Moreover, 5 microwave power levels enable tailoring of your cooking experience.
Additional features include a handy digital clock and pre-set function, and for added peace of mind, the RHM2064 comes with a child safety lock option, preventing young children from being able to open the microwave door.
As well as the compact design, the RHM2064 has impressive functionality, with 800 watts of microwave power and pre-programmed auto cook menus, this microwave provides quick and convenient cooking in your home.
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 medium egg
3 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp self-raising flour
4 tbsp mini marshmallows
1 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp. broken rich tea biscuits
1. Add the butter to a large microwavable mug of at least 350ml. Microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt.
2. Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine. Next add the egg and sugar, beating with a fork.
3. Add the flour and beat again until smooth.
4. Stir in most of the marshmallows, raisins and biscuits and sit the remaining on top.
5. Cook on full power for 1 minute 40 seconds. Check that the mixture is cooked. If not, add time and check at 30 second intervals until it is completely cooked through.
1 medium egg
Pinch of salt
Recently boiled water
1. Using water from a recently boiled kettle, half fill a microwavable mug.
2. Add a pinch of salt and carefully crack the egg into the water.
3. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
4. Check the egg. If necessary, cook for a further 30-45 seconds, checking at 15 second intervals until poached to the desired consistency.
5. Drain and serve.
Why not try…
Serving with toasted English muffins, steamed spinach and Hollandaise sauce
1 medium baking potato
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Thoroughly wash and dry the potato.
2. Using a fork pierce the potato skin in 4 or 5 places.
3. Rub the oil and sea salt into the potato. This helps to crisp up the skin for an oven-style jacket potato.
4. Place on a microwavable plate and cook on full power for 4 minutes.
5. Turn the potato and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, checking the progress at 1 minute intervals.*
6. Serve with your favourite filling.
*Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the potato
2 salmon fillets
300g baby potatoes
1 tsp butter
2 slices lemon
1 tbsp. chopped dill
Salt and pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a microwavable container with the butter. Season and cover with cling film. Cook on full power for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Keep covered.
2. Meanwhile, place the salmon in a microwavable container with the lemon and dill. Season and cover with cling film. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, cook the salmon on full power for 3 minutes. If necessary, extend the cooking time by up to 2 minutes, checking at regular intervals until the salmon is cooked through.
3. Finally, wash and trim the asparagus, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then serve with the salmon and potatoes.
Microwave ovens do not generate any heat themselves but instead cause water molecules in food to vibrate. This vibration produces heat that cooks the food. This is why your food will come out of the microwave piping hot, when your utensils inside the microwave stay much cooler.
Microwaves cannot go through metal, so the inside of the appliance is lined with metal. The door is lined with a fine metal mesh which stops microwaves getting through.
Avoid using scouring pads, steel wool or other abrasives. Warm soapy water and a sponge should get rid of all moisture and food spillages.
With five microwave power levels to choose from, you can ensure all your food is cooked or re-heated to the optimum temperature.
This microwave has automatic defrost settings, all you have to do is input the weight of the food and the microwave selects the ideal defrost time.
Auto Cook Menus
The RHM2064 also features pre-programmed auto cook menus such as pizza, fish and popcorn, allowing you to cook all your favourite food at the push of a button.
To avoid any microwave mishaps it is recommended to take extra care with the following:
Low moisture foods (eg. cereals, bagels, dried pasta, pulses and chocolate)
- These must be cooked on a low power level for a very short length of time, or preferably not at all.
High sugar content foods (eg. jams, syrups)
- These foods can become easily ‘super-heated’ when cooked in a microwave oven.
Foods containing alcohol
- Foods with an alcohol content must not be cooked in a microwave as they could ignite.
Foods with a membrane or outer skin (eg. fruits, sausages, potatoes)
- Food with a sealed or none porous skin must be pierced to allow pressure and steam to escape.